DOMINIONAG was formed as a division of Dominion Builders, in response to the need within a growing industry for a professional organization to effectively integrate the Planning, Design, and Construction of agricultural growing facilities.
- DOMINIONAG is led by a team of executives with more than 40 years of experience in development and construction, along with expertise in the planning, design, and construction of large-scale Greenhouses and Hydroponic farms.
- DOMINIONAG is an assemblage of Development, Design, Horticultural, and Construction professionals with the knowledge and expertise required to efficiently translate the requirements of our clients from concept to harvest.
- DOMINIONAG provides Program Management services required to lead our clients through governmental application processes, project schedule and budget approvals, evaluation of growing systems, facility design and regulatory approvals, vendor selections, construction, and commissioning.
SUCCESS STARTS WITH PLANNING
- Translate your vision into deliverable requirements
- Identify project goals and objectives
- Evaluate site selection and project feasibility
- Develop conceptual design
- Develop master schedule and budget
COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN USING
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
- Initiate design phases and scheduled
- Coordinate design criteria with architect, MEP, structural and civil engineers, greenhouse manufacturer, horticultural experts, and automation specialist
- Incorporate value-engineering and cost-saving concepts to assure budget compliance
- Introduce cost-benefit analysis of alternative design, materials, and processes
- Obtain regulatory approvals and permits
MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Pre-qualify and coordinate all specialty manufacturers and installers
- Establish and manage essential project documentation and tracking systems
- Manage logistics, tracking, and coordination of critical materials for construction
- Lead project communication meetings and monitor deliverables with project team
- Construct facility ensuring quality control standards and client goals are met
- Guarantee compliance with the project master schedule and facility completion date
YOU’LL NEED AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES & AUTOMATIONS
- Obtain regulatory approvals for facility operation
- Commission systems for client turn-over
- Document close-out, maintenance, and
- Assist in final modifications or adjustments to facility and systems
4665 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Suite 200
Coral Gables, Florida 33146