Make Green Go: Equity Bootcamp the University for Equity Applicants
Make Green Go is the City of Oakland’s consultant assigned to provide technical assistance with establishing a compliant cannabis business. Make Green Go delivers technical assistance through workshops, consultations and online training for Equity applicants in all phases of their start-up process. All technical assistance connections are made through Make Green Go’s online portal.
VERIFIED EQUITY APPLICANTS
Verified Equity Applicants are applicants who have applied for a cannabis permit in the City of Oakland and have been verified by the City Administrator’s office as a Qualified Equity Applicant.
VERIFIED EQUITY APPLICANTS RECEIVE RESTRICTED ACCESS TO:
- Compliance Workshops
- Subject Matter Experts
- Business Coaching
- Document Review
- Business Plan Review
- Compliance Related Topics
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Plan Development
- State of California Licensing Information
- Sample Plans & Templates
- Start-Up Advice
- Industry Research
- Legal Resources
- Sales & Marketing
- Funding Sources
How to Receive Technical Assistance Services:
- Create a NEW ACCOUNT or SIGN-IN to an already existing account.
- We will verify your equity status with the City Administrator’s office.
- Verified Equity Applicants will receive a confirmation email and access to restricted content on Equity Bootcamp.