PureHemp Technology LLC (PureHemp) was established to economically convert industrial hemp into products in hemp refineries. PureHemp is currently processing stalks, flowers, buds, and seeds into a growing number of hemp products. With the successes of gently converting hemp flowers into full spectrum cannabinoid-rich oils, PureHemp has created Pure Kind Botanicals™ to provide CBD-rich wellness products.
The Ft. Lupton, CO based PureHemp staff is currently converting hemp into the following products:
- 100% hemp sugars successfully used to produce hemp beer and organic ethanol
- Hemp pulp for paper, packaging, posters and alpha cellulose to produce plastic film
- Producing virgin hemp pulp that is being made into paper at domestic paper mills
- Hemp xylose that has been upgraded to organic xylitol, the healthiest sugar known
- Lignin (which makes up about 20% of the hemp stalks) that can be converted into plastics, resins and starting materials to produce a wide array of consumer and industrial products